Friday, September 14, 2012

"I Seen...."

Yup, that about sums it up. I hear, and see, this frequently. It drives me crazy, and quite frankly, lowers my opinion of the person's intelligence. You SAW it, you did not SEEN it. I just don't understand how that even sounds right to anyone. People who say it have to know that it makes them sound unintelligent. Right?! The way you speak matters! It really does. You can be a super smart Harvard graduate, but if you say things like "I seen", or "I ain't got none", you sound like an idiot. I am sure that seems mean to those of you that say "I seen", and you are probably right. It is mean. Go ahead and tell people how mean I am, heck, even write your own blog about it. Just please, please, don't tell people that you "seen" this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment